What Information We Collect
- We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and other information that you provide to us when you subscribe to our newsletter, comment on our articles, or otherwise communicate with us.
- We may also collect certain information automatically when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with news and information that you have requested
- Respond to your comments and inquiries
- Administer contests, surveys, and other promotions
- Improve our website and services
- Comply with legal obligations
- We may also use your information for other purposes that are consistent with the context in which it was collected or for which you have provided your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting our website, sending emails, and processing payments.
We may also share your information with law enforcement agencies or other third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we have collected. You may also withdraw your consent for us to use your information at any time.
To exercise your rights or to request additional information about our privacy practices, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- The Kpatawee Post
- Head Office: Philadelphia, USA
- Africa’s Office: Monrovia, Liberia